Monday, March 2, 2009

unwarranted hiatus


It's been a while since my last blog post, and it really is a bummer.  Somehow my educational pursuits took hold of my life and squeezed out everything that was fun.  Between interviews, papers, and random assignments here and there, my "me" time was reduced to almost nothing, and has left me looking drab, flabby, and simply a hot mess. Despite all this, I remind myself how lucky I am to have this awesome opportunity.  Anyways, the quarter is soon coming to a close, and I look forward to having more time to spend with the people I love and use my blog as a creative and emotional outlet.  I definitely will enjoy having the time to brush my hair and check myself so I don't always walk out the door looking like a deranged homeless woman.


I may be changing my blog name soon, but I want to know what you guys think? 

Which name is better? 

Kitchen Crush
         or
My Fair Foodie




0 comments: