Friday, December 5, 2008

Here come the holidays!


I am so thankful that the quarter is finally over!  For the past two weeks, I have been facing the wrath of finals.  Now that the craziness is over with, I can move on to more important things like updating this blog more often, Christmas shopping, and baking holiday treats like these delicious butterscotch pumpkin cookies!  If you're a pumpkin fan like me, you'll appreciate these melt-in-your-mouth cookies.  The butterscotch adds a little something I still can't put my finger on ( for some reason I feel like I taste a hint of booze, hence the name butter "scotch").  Anyways,  all I know is that the combination of pumpkin and butterscotch is a match made in heaven.  Recipe thanks to fellow fabulous baker and blogger Joy the Baker.  Click here to enjoy!


I have about two weeks till I go home to Texas for the holidays, and I'm so excited about doing some heavy-duty baking for my friends and family.  Nothing's better than receiving a box of full of sweet goodness to savor before the New year's resolutions roll around ;) 

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"
-Buddy the elf

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
M

0 comments: